Where has the time gone? It truely seems like just yesterday I was waiting to meet my little man. Going to a regularly scheduled appt only to find out I was in labor...(labor that lasted 26 hours longer than I ever wanted. Labor that if I chose to do over again, I would never have opted for that epidural...)
This year has truely been one of the happiest years ever. Having the girls was great. I love them. But this year, they are older, I can carry on conversations with them, and they have enjoyed watching Reid grow. They get excited when he rolls over, crawls, and now taking his first steps. It is amazing to watch them be little momma's to him.
But he has been such a joy as well. I could not have asked for a better baby. So good. Such a great sleeper. So fun. He makes us laugh all the time and he has made us a happier family. He has even stopped sucking his fingers all on his own. How amazing is that?
This past year has made me stop and savor the little quiet moments in our life (yes, even a family of 6 has quiet moments). It has made me slow down, given me patience, and taught me how blessed I am to have been trusted with these sweet spirits.
Reid truely is all "boy" even being surrounded by girls. Anything within reach gets thrown. Dont even think about trying to kiss him unless you want to get a head-butt or smacked in the face. He will on occasion give a hug or lay his head in your lap to show his love. Dirt is his best friend. He picks daddy over mommy any day. When he sees Bryan, his eyes light up and shouts "Daddy!"
I LOVE this kid!






No comments:
Post a Comment