We were blessed to have my father come into town for Reid's 1st birthday. It was wonderful. We were super busy with the end of the year programs for the girls, but when it was over, we took a day and went to Sea W0rld's water park, Aquatica! What fun! (pictures to come soon) It was great at first, we got there right when it opened. The girls had a blast...until it started getting a little too crowded in the afternoon, and that was our signal to leave. If I had to do it over again, I would have gotten a sitter for Reid, but oh well.
We did have a little party for him. I made a cake, which surprisingly, he didnt destroy and make a mess! He opened his gifts, and crashed and went to bed! The best thing about being 1? He started walking the day before! And now, he has completely taken off and in to even more...which I never thought was possible!

His first pair of cowboy boots (they are rubber rain boots!)
He just kept sticking his fingers in and licking them...
...and ate a lot of frosting!



His first pair of cowboy boots (they are rubber rain boots!)
He just kept sticking his fingers in and licking them...
...and ate a lot of frosting!

No comments:
Post a Comment