"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, September 04, 2006
I can not believe this has actually happened. Steve Irwin, famed croc hunter, died Moday in Australia filming for a tv show called "Oceans Deadliest". He was stung by a stingray. Normally this would not be a fatal thing, but he was stung right in the heart. They say it was a complete freak accident. With all the animals he has been around and the things he has done, to be killed like this is crazy. Normally, I would not post on something like this....media stuff....but for some reason, this seemed different. I just think of his wonderful wife and children at home.....after this sad note, I hope you all enjoy your day and stay safe. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I felt the same way Nea! I was so sad! Josh even knew something was up....he kept seeing him and saying "Mommy alwigator wiggles!" He knows him from a Wiggles video! We sure have to thank God for every wonderful day we have with our family! Love you!
Post a Comment