Sunday, September 17, 2006

We're back!

So, here we are, back from our much needed vacation. Pictures are being developed, so I will post them later with explanations and details of the cruise later. For now, I will just say it was wonderful. I was a little scared at first. We have never left the kids, I have never been away from them for that long. Bryan and I have never, in 6 years, spent that much time alone together and I was afraid of fighting and finding out we really didnt like each other. Not a problem. We fell in love all over again and I feel like I did when we were dating. I have not felt like this in a long time. We knew we always loved each other, but that fun, in love feeling, butterflies in your tummy...its back! We needed this so bad. So, yes, we had a glorious time. Like I said, I will fill you in on everything in a couple days! Hope everyone else had a good week. Man, this house feels like its rockin! I am slowly moving back and forth.....

No comments: