"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Storms
So far this hurricane season has been pretty mild. I have enjoyed not being stuck in a closet for hours at a time. Well, as many of you know, we are leaving Sunday for a cruise that has been planned for a long time. Just Bryan and I. We have had one storm so far, it turned out to be a dud for us. And, by the looks of things, there is one on its way. But it looks like it wont come near us till next week.....when we are out! I am not worried about the kids here during a storm, I am worried that we wont get our full cruise experience because of it. Supposedly, the ship will just take a different route then planned to get out of the way, that is fine with me. As long as we still get to go somewhere. It has taken too much for us to get this far....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment