"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I found a picture the other day of my horse, Joe, when I was Hana's age. Yes, that is me in the blue snowsuit...loved those things! Anyway, just thought some of you would enjoy this again!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
memories!!! how cute you and your sister were!!! looks like your kids are naturals on a horse!! have they cleaned horse poop out of stalls yet?!
Nea, was Joe the really old horse? Or was that your moms? I remember going to your grandparents before school to take care of the horses, it was so cold! Do you remember the barn parties you guys had at their place? I don't miss the Chicago winters...
2 comments:
memories!!! how cute you and your sister were!!! looks like your kids are naturals on a horse!! have they cleaned horse poop out of stalls yet?!
Nea, was Joe the really old horse? Or was that your moms? I remember going to your grandparents before school to take care of the horses, it was so cold! Do you remember the barn parties you guys had at their place? I don't miss the Chicago winters...
Post a Comment