Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I am going to throw up!

So, we have this adorable puppy...who has a problem. He thinks his crate is where he is supposed to poop. I will let him out and no more than 5 minutes later, he poops in his crate. He is getting better, only once a day now. The only problem is, if I dont know he does it...he will eat it. Many times I have come to the crate and he is licking the last of it up (sorry for the gross post here). Any suggestions? Isnt there something that you can put in their food that makes them stop? I am so disgusted!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am no help, but that IS nasty!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linnea... Kate S. from WCGS and WCHS. I've been having fun catching up on your family through the Academy site. Anyways, as for the dog, it sounds like the crate might be too big. If that's the case, use some chicken wire to make his space tighter. There should be just enough space for him to lie down. Dogs won't poop in their sleeping space if it's tight. Good luck!