"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, December 31, 2007
Its a big accomplishment
All three girls are eating chicken noodle soup. Big Deal!! Huge! Seriously....my kids are stuck with hot dogs, mac and cheese, chicken...they dont try new things. I try and try and push it...but no luck. Tonight I made semi-homemade chicken noodle soup. They are all sitting at the table as we speak eating it and loving every bite!!! Hana just came and told me thank you for dinner! (So did Maddison) Thanks Aunt Carol for providing us with the soup package...I am going to be getting more at the store now that I know they will eat it. It makes me a happy mom to have them eat a normal dinner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trying to get kids to eat normal food was enough to make me stop cooking. I still haven't recuperated. I wish you well in this endeavor! lol
So glad you enjoyed it. Just got back from a week in Wheaton with mom and dad. Sarah went with me and we had a ball. Love to you all.
Post a Comment