Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My New Years resolutions...

....to post more frequently...which I need to get started on, I have pictures from Christmas to get up here.... and not to be a "Lurker"...are you lurking? I love the fact that people read my blog but no one posts anything....I lurk a lot on other blogs..and never post...so, I thought maybe if I start posting and not lurking, maybe others will not lurk here, but post. Maybe not...we will see...either way, I would love to hear who is reading my blog...even if I dont know you!!! I have made it possible so that ANYONE can leave a comment! ...to run 2 miles 3 times a week...just to get up off my butt again will make me feel better... Whats your New Year resolution? Happy New Year

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quit making resolutions five years ago. I still have ideas of things I want to work on, but don't make formal resolutions. That way they are more likely to happen! Hope its a great year! Love ya,

Erika Anderson said...

I am a lurker....I will be better, too....love your recipe blog...I'll send you some of my "winners" soon.

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

I'm a total lurker... but I always read your blog. I love it when people leave me comments on mine so I should comment more on others. My new years resolution was to start making healthy lunches to bring to school and so far I'm 0 for 2! So much for that one!