It was so good! We had a table that was smushed in between two others, so it felt like we were dining with other people, but it was nice to be out and enjoy a meal, a good meal, together. And, of course, we had to get a piece of this Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake to go!
So, thanks Brit!!
This past week was a weird one. Filled with sadness. I talked to my grandma and we cried on the phone. We just feel sad. I only saw Jeremy about once or twice a year, so its not like I miss him...I just have this sad feeling inside of me. Sad for the family. That is the only way to describe it. I sleep at night and dream of him. He is playing soccer most of the time, and riding his bike. That is one thing I remember about him when he was a kid. He always wanted to be outside riding his bike or playing ball. Well, now he is! Please continue to pray for his mom and brother. Its is going to be tough for a while, and lonely, since he didnt go to school and she didnt work.
Anyway, sorry for being glum...love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment