Monday, January 28, 2008

The new do

Maddison had been bugging me for a while now to cut her hair. The only thing was that she didnt want it done till Monday morning. Then it turned into the next Monday, and so on. Finally, this morning, she let me do it. I forgot to take a before picture, this is the best I could find. It is from Christmas. It was real long! And now! I must have cut off about 5 inches! I know, I should have waited a little longer then she could have donated it. My, what beautiful hair it was. But, Bryan and I always said, if they want their hair short, or long, or whatever, we will do it. I am not going to have them look back and say "why did you make me look like that". It will be their decision! So, she has been running around all morning making her hair "bounce"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!!!!! She is so darn cute! Wish Emma's would grow that long!