Thursday, January 31, 2008

My new favorite product...

This tea infuser by Tovolo. My mother bought me one yesterday and I am having a ball!
It even comes with a stand so that you dont get tea all over your counter! How cute are these colors?
So, I love to drink my herbal tea in the morning. Lately, its been Celestial Seasonings...I cant seem to find good loose leaf herbal tea. Mom found some that is great. They come in these little tins and you open it up and there are big flowers and berries, depending on what you have....and it is so good. You know you are drinking real herbal tea when you put a flower and a berry in your infuser! Oh, and I looked up this Tovolo product online...it is sold at Target....I never knew....and, they have so many different products. Go check them out!

1 comment:

dlyn said...

I love the look of this thing - it is so cool! Glad to hear you like it - I may have to look in Target for one. Very nice blog - I will be back to check you out again!