Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Blog

I have created a new blog. Check it out and check it often...I hope to post there at least once a week! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there!! i know its been a LONG LONG time, but i was just thinking about yall when we drove through orlando yesterday.

first off, you lok amazing- youd never guess you had 3 kids.
secondly, they are all so beautiful. i cant believe Hana is 6! and sydnie, i didnt even recognize her! did they move? the house dosnt look the same?

im so glad you all are doing so well.

Sara Gates

Shelly Hyde said...

I am a lurker no longer. I always look at your blog... i just usually only have one hand available... because the only time i sit at the computer is while i am nursing... but i will post, even if it take 2xs as long with only one hand.