"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, January 14, 2008
A real day in the life of the Melicks....
My day this past Friday was a busy one...and I didnt even go anywhere. It began with Chloe waking me up because she wet the bed...through her night time diaper. (she WAS potty trained, but still has problems at night). Made pancakes for breakfast and got Hana ready for school. Dropped her off, came home, only to find that Chloe had peed in her carseat. Cleaned the house, did 5 loads of laundry...all the while, Chloe peed throughout the house in various places. I got Maddison ready for school. Dropped her off, dropped Chloe off at the sitter, went back to school to do cooking with Maddison's class, picked up Chloe...only to find that not only did she take a nap (which she does not do at home) her pull up was dry...after 2 hours! Came home, took her pull up off, only for her to go in her room and poop on the floor. Cleaned it up, cleaned up pee a few minutes later. Put panties on her. Picked up the girls at school. Came home. Chloe came to me and pooped in her panties. I made dinner. Put the girls to bed (after some more accidents), made 2 loaves of bread for my party the next day and went to bed. Now, by the time I went to bed, I had cleaned up accidents in almost every room of the house. Hana and Maddie's room, Chloe's room, the bathroom, the hallway, the kitchen, the living room....seriously, I think she does it on purpose...
So, my goal today is to not clean up pee....I will let you know how that one goes.
At least our dog is finally housebroken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't reality great!! I have had too many days like this. So frustrating when they take steps backwards... Hope she is improving.
Wow...what a day! Hope Chloe finds the potty soon! :)
oh yuck!! Did the people that ate your bread read this blog?
Post a Comment