Oh, and now, I am an honorary Floridian. Bryan has this thing about Yankees and Floridians. You are not a Floridian unless you were born and raised here. It isnt just him, it is all natives. Yankees come down here and think they are true Floridians just cause they built a home here. So, they dont like that. I have never considered myself a Floridian. I know I am a Yankee! The girls are since they were born here. But, last night, Bryan told me I am now a true Floridian. I became one when I picked up that gator! Thanks Bry!
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, March 03, 2008
The baby gator
Bryan recieved a phone call yesterday that his friend had found a baby gator and wanted to know if Bryan wanted it. Sure, of course, because we have so much that we could do with a gator. So, of course, he went and got it. Now, I have seen gators before, but never held one. He made me do it. It wasnt that bad! The girls loved it! Then, like any good friend would do, he decided to pass it along to someone else who doesnt have enough animals, Sam. Sam came to pick it up and take it to the Munns house. It is now living in the fish tank at the Hacienda. Go figure! Chloe of course cried when they left with it. "My alalalala" We live in Florida. I am sure that is not the last she has seen of them!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two things stood out to me here... Chloe's Snow White dress and Bryan's socks with sandals :)
You crack me up! But I'm impressed...pretty brave!
Welcome the ranks of "floridians!" It's good to have you! (bytheway, those mississippi mud cookies are HEAVENLY)
Congrats on becoming a real floridian...if that's a compliment! ;) One other thing...what are they planning to do with that gator? They know they can reach like 800lbs and 13 feet right?! They don't stay small and cute...and their teeth get MUCH BIGGER AND MUCH SHARPER!
Post a Comment