Bryan had to get scuba certified for work and the open dives were done down in Pompano. His parents and my mom live in West Palm Beach, so we decided to go with him and stay the weekend and visit family. Quick trips with the girls is never the easiest thing. I always battle them when we get home due to lack of sleep and poor eating, but we still do it so we can see family.




Poor Chloe had a scratchy nose and couldnt scratch it till her nails were dry!
Saturday, my mom took the girls and I shopping, which didnt go so well. Then we all went and got our nails done. It was the girls first time and they loved it! Mom treated me to a pedicure with a hot stone massage....DI-VINE!!!!! Maddie was a little scared at first, but then she had a good time!
Saturday evening after dinner, we decided to go to the beach since it gets dark later now. The girls always act like they have never seen the beach before. So, they of course had a blast getting wet and running from the waves.
Hana and Bryan's 9 year old sister, Sydnie.

Maddison and her GP (GrandPa)
There is something that still to this day, melts me when I see Bryan and his girls!

Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt, since we wont be with the family for Easter. Living away from family, you get used to doing holiday traditions not on the actual holiday.
Bryan did get certified, after a few problems. He had a cold, not something to go dive 60 feet with. The first day, he got a major nose bleed when diving and his ear would not "pop". When he came home from the 2nd dive, it looked like his eyes were black. The mask was too tight and constricted all the vessels in his face and eyes that they were all red and black and blue...even his eyelids! That and now both ears are plugged and wont "pop" and he can not hear and feels lots of pressure. Anyone know any remedies for that????
4 comments:
I love seeing little chloe getting her nails done...the CUTEST!
Ok....you know how I am with my nails...these pics make my heart skip a beat! haha! I am DYING to take my girls....is a 5 week old too young??? heheh!
So cute and sooo glad you had a good time! You needed and deserved it! love ya!
The only way I can ever pop my ears after diving or flying is to plug my nose and turn my head sideways and down toward the left or right and blow (like I'm blowing my nose only its plugged). It works WHILE scuba diving too, but I can't believe they let him dive with a cold! Hope he's feeling better. Those pictures of the girls getting their nails done were ADORABLE! :)
I love Chloe's dresses :) And I will admit that I painted Audrey's toenails for a vacation when she was 8 weeks old!
Post a Comment