"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Spring is here
...and we are loving it! We have been sick and busy and no time to play, so today was the perfect day for us to relax and play outside. The girls had fun just playing in the dirt, on the bikes and especially, the trampoline. Here are just a few of the many pictures I took. 





This dress that Chloe is in has been on her for the past 2 weeks. Well, I should say she has worn it every day for 2 weeks. I have to sneak it off of her while she is sleeping or while in the bath to wash it. Tomorrow is Sunday, I just hope we can battle it long enough to go to church without it on!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have tank tops and shorts. We have long sleeves, long pants, boots, mittens, coats and hats. You are not my favorite blogger right now!
looks like fun... i may sneak over and take a jump on the tramp
SOOO CUTE!! Please send spring our way! I am dying here with the snow!
Post a Comment