I have been a Shade Clothing personal shopper for a year now. I am not a good sales person, I will admit. I am not pushy and dont get out there and "market" these products as much as I should. But, right now, I am in love with their new spring line. Some of these shirts are so great!
And the swim line? How cute are these tops?
If you need a catalog, let me know. If you would like to order something, let me know as well. If you want to be on my mailing list to recieve emails about upcoming sales or products...well, just let me know!!! Or, if you would like to host a party at your home showing off the new styles, and earning free clothes in the process, you can let me know about that as well. Any other questions, just leave a comment here. One last thing, I have noticed that some people have been ordering online and their orders are about a month behind in shipping. If you would like to order something, it would be faster through me, unless you dont mind waiting a month for your clothes!

No comments:
Post a Comment