Saturday, August 16, 2008

No Pudge

Has anyone heard of these? Have I been in the dark about these? If so, why didnt anyone ever tell me?
I found these brownies today that I thought I would try....so good. I never knew about them. They are called "No Pudge" and they are fat free, low calorie, and very few ingredients. All you do is take the mix and add YOGURT! Thats right. Or, you could add applesauce or silken tofu...which would be soooo good. Anyway, the flavors are delightful....like mint and raspberry....
The best part? On the back of the box, there are directions to make single servings...so if you just want one brownie and dont want to make the whole thing...you can do that! So, if you have never tried these...go out to Publix today and pick up a box...your hips will really thank you for it!!!!

No comments: