My cousin Amy came to town with her husband and daughter last week. Usually, we go and visit them at Disney on their "day off" from the parks and swim. This time, they were staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge...I thought. See, Bryan has been working there, so I had Animal Kingdom stuck in my head. We got there, found chairs, got in the pool, got out for a potty break, went back in the pool...still no Amy. She called asking where I was, well, she was at the pool too, but at Wilderness Lodge. Good one, Nea. We packed up and headed over there. Swam for a while, got out for the rain, had lunch, swam, got out for the rain, ate more, and swam!
It was a fun day, and so glad we could catch up. The girls had a blast with Taylor!
Taylor going down the slide
No comments:
Post a Comment