Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tag- I'm it?

  • I have been tagged. I thought I would get out of this one...oh well... 3 Joys 1. My children 2. My husband 3. when it is the middle of the day and the phone rings and it is Bryan. He is so busy and just knowing that he has stopped in the middle of the day to call and say "I love you" melts me still! 3 Fears 1. Losing my kids at a young age 2. Having to tell our kids that one of us is gone 3. Falling to my death- its not the death part, its the falling. I can not stand the feeling...there is no way that I would ever bungee jump or sky dive or anything 3 Goals 1. get all my pictures printed from the computer 2. get all my pictures put in albums 3. to raise good and Godly children 3 Obsessions 1. Sugar Free Red Bull.. if it had any nutritional value, I would have it for every meal. 2. Swiffer Sweeper...seriously, what a great invention! 3. Aprons...I cant cook without one on...its just not the same. 4. My laundry/dishes. Oh how I love when someone cleans my house, but do not touch my laundry or dishes. I am particular about how they are done and I hate having to re-do it. Thanks for helping, but no thanks! 4. Oh, and I am also obsessed with Haagan Daz Cinnamon Dulce de Leche ice cream....nothing compares to it.... 3 Randoms 1. I used to drive the Monorail for Disney. I hated driving it. Scared me. 2. Ever since I was little, I have collected all things ladybugs and cherries. 3. I am a hopeless romantic. Play a romantic song for me or write a little love note, and I melt. Too bad the first card Bryan ever gave me had a picture of a cow on it and inside it said "I'll love you for heiffer"...doesnt that just scream romance??!! I tag... Lisa Kristen Shauna anyone else who wants to do it! (including Mark)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 Joys......1. the wonderful people I have in my life, 2. being able to do someone's makeup that has had a bad day or is feeling down about themselves and watching their personality come alive when I am finished, 3. health, happiness, and food. 3 Fears.........1. burning to death (I know, how morbit; huh?), 2. loosing the ability to love, 3. heights (even though I LOVE rollercoasters). 3 Goals.........1. be debt free within the year, 2. be able to see some people in FL and WA more (I miss them and their children terribly), 3. to open my own cosmetics boutique.

Love you mucho!

(was I the Mark you were referring too or is there another Mark in your life?)

Shauna said...

I just read this... I will do it soon! Fun!