School started already. Can you believe it? That was a quick summer. It is going to be thier 4th week already. I am very pleased with the teachers they both have this year. Maddison loves her teacher, but still wants me to walk her to class every morning and cries when I drop her off, but her teacher says she is fine the minute I leave. She is a little social butterfly, though. We walk through the halls and everyone stops and waves to her and will tell their parents "thats my best friend, Maddison". I have watched her through the window several times after I leave, and she is always talking to someone...which makes me feel good. I was told last year she needs to work on her social skills. Obviously, she has worked on them.
Hana, on the other hand, is up before I am in the morning, ready to go. She loves school. She doesnt want me to walk her, she has to be dropped off outside so she can walk herself. She loves when Maddison lets her take her to class. And, she comes home and tells me every day that she didnt get any tallies that day....basically, if you are talking or do something wrong, you get a tally...depending on the number of tallies....you get notes home, lose recess time, and so on. So, supposedly, she is the only on in her class who has never recieved a tally.
The only thing they dont like is the fact that they have to wear a uniform this year. Hana is alright with it, but Maddison despises it. She likes to express herself in her clothes and hates to wear the same thing as everyone else. That is when she goes and gets her silver sparkly shoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment