Sunday, September 14, 2008

This used to hang in my house growing up, and now I have it in my kids room...

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow, Babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby, and babies dont keep. I never really understood it until I had my own children....

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Amen!

csorrough said...

I love it! Hey we are finally updating our blog and part of that is adding links to all our friends sites so I put a link to your blog on ours. Amber is also enjoying time with just Reagan and not getting as much done as she thought but oh well! Feel free to check us out at littleby-little@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i wondered where that went...i wanted it, but i suppose no one needs to give me MORE reason not to clean...i probably need the opposite.

kara jo haught said...

where have you been... i need a melick update!!!