"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, September 01, 2008
I am back
and I am a certified computer geek. It is so crazy to think how much you rely on the computer/internet until it becomes unavailable. We contracted some viruses...16 to be exact...well, maybe more, but at least 16. Dont know how, but we got them. After countless hours of trying to remove them, anti-virus programs, anti-spyware, blah blah blah, I gave up and our computer shut down, completely. No Windows, no internet...nothing. My only connection to the outside world....sad, I know. But really, when you have friends and family...my sister (my BEST friend) lives in Washington, so when I can talk, she cant, and when she can, I cant....3 hour time difference....it becomes hard to chat and email and all that jazz. The realization that I had to pick up a phone and CALL...ugh. My phone minutes have run up...sorry Bryan. So, now I am rambling. Anyway, it has been a rough few weeks...feels like a month. Well, I figured it out tonight. Thanks to my dear friend, Heather, who spent all afternoon...with a house full of 9 kids yelling and screaming and dancing and singing...we got it figured out, for the most part. When I got home, I just was not satisfied, so I messed around some more. I removed the anti-virus program and voila....the computer is back to running perfect. Who knew???? So now, the fun begins. A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks. The girls started school, Big Red, the longhorn, got out and was chased down Pine Grove Rd....oh, many pictures to come. I am just happy to be back!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to have you back. How's the hair? does it need any touch ups?
Post a Comment