Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Halloween

This was was real low key. I was feeling horrible and had no desire to make a big deal about halloween. Costumes were not planned real well. It was not as exciting as usual, but the kids had a good time anyway, I think.
Maddison had a pumpkin patch at school where she got to go and pick out a pumpkin and carve it. She met up with her best friend, Zoe.
Both Maddison and Hana had activities at school that they had to dress up for. They had a parade around the school. Hana's class had to dress up as a character from any Dr. Seuss book. She chose Cindy Lou Who. I decided to dress her up as the one from the movie, not the book. Her hair was so long that it still had a few inches hanging down after it was done. (we got it to stand up even higher than this picture) And, surprisingly, there were several other girls at school with the same hair!
Maddison's class dressed up as crickets from the book "The Quiet Cricket". They all made thier costumes in class, so I was happy not to have to do anything! They all looked so cute!
At night, we went to church for "trunk-or-treat". Of course, no pictures were taken by me. Hana stayed dressed as Cindy, Maddison wanted to be a fairy, and Chloe was a witch. Maybe next year we will make it more exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hana looks alot like you with her hair off her face!