Every year, Gaylord Palms has what is called "ICE". It is where they turn the convention center into a wonderland of ice sculptures...and the whole place is cooled to a chilly 9 degrees. We had never been, but this year, Hana had heard about it and that is all she wanted to do for her birthday. Bryan and his dad and brothers wanted to go camping, so it was just the girls! My mom, Bryan's mom and sister, his brothers girlfriend, Millie, and my girls and I! It ended up being more amazing than I thought. It was so cold though that by the end, I was done taking pictures and didnt want to take my camera out anymore, plus Chloe was cold and crying and I was busy holding her, or passing her off to someone else. It was fun, though, and beautiful. And, afterwards, we all got hot chocolate!!!



How nice was it that they provided jackets for everyone!!!


Everything was life-size, or larger! It was amazing the size of some of these sculptures.

The gingerbread house that the kids could walk through

They even got to go and sit on Ice-Santa's lap.

This tunnel was all icy branches. It was beautiful.

At the end of it all, there were Kleenex stations everywhere for those runny noses with this sign...
No comments:
Post a Comment