Monday, May 08, 2006

Nothing New

Same old things going on here. This past weekend was so beautiful. Bryan spent the day running errands and then working in the yard...sound familiar dad? The girls and I decided to add a little color to the outdoors. I told them that they could pick out whatever flowers they wanted and we would plant them in a pot for them. So, as we were looking at them, Hana would say how pretty they were and then ask me what they were called. As we passed the petunias, I told her what they were and she said, "Mmmmm, smells like a tuna. Lets get some tunas for our garden." We ended up getting daisies and marigolds. The colors matched and the girls liked that! We also planted seeds for forget-me-knots and I was able to finally transplant my peppers, cucumbers and basil to bigger poets since they are growing so well. Bryan and I had the chance, AGAIN, to get a babysitter and go out with some friends. I tell ya, we have gone out more this past month than in the past 5 years combined. Its great! And then, yesterday was of course spent at church. This week there is not much planned. If something great happens we will be sure to tell you all!! Maddie wants some pictures taken with her sisters to put up on the computer, so if that ends up happening, we will be sure to post them!

No comments: