"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Thursday, May 18, 2006
"Put your behind in the past..."
I just have to say how thankful I am for the way my life has gone and where The Lord has led me. You (or maybe just me) often are left wondering where you would be and what you may doing if you had not made certain decisions, if you had stayed connected with certain people. I wonder that alot. If I had kept in contact with friends from the past, would I be the same person I am today? I learned about the path a few close friends of mine from the past have taken, and its not a good one. It makes me thankful for the decisions I made through my life to get me here. It makes me thankful for my family, for my husband, my kids. In fact, if it were not for Bryan seeing some good in me, I am sure I would be right along with my old friends. He saw something special and turned my life around. I am sad for the people I left behind. I am sad that things had to go the way they did. We make our own decisions in life. The Lord gives us free agency. He teaches us what is right and what is wrong and we are in charge of what we do. We choose our destiny. I am glad that I chose this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment