Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We went looking again today for a home...no luck. It seems like whatever is in our price range is junk...some still have damage from the hurricanes 2 YEARS AGO. Hey, we could go north a little and buy a mansion for the price they are selling homes these days. I guess I can't complain...we did sell ours for almost twice as much as we payed 2 years ago. There were a few nice places on the lake that we are considering. I am not sure if I want lakefront property or a large 1-2 acre lot...oh the decisions. On another note, my good friend, who is 36, mind you, was just over here. Bryan is going to be building their home and they had to go over the plans. Anyway, she just informed us the other day she is pregnant with child number 10. Yep, 10 kids, the oldest is not quite 16, and she is only 36. She amazes me. She has to be the most patient woman I know. I just dont know how some of you do it with that many children. I guess after a few, it doesnt make a difference anymore...9, 10, who's counting? ME. I tell you, we need to quit going out with them or else Bryan is going to get a few ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i hear that houses down in florida are pretty expensive hope you guys find good luck on finding a place

Anonymous said...

you could always move to the mountains of NC.

Anonymous said...

you will find something out of nowhere, that you all just love.