"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, May 15, 2006
What a loooooooong weekend......
Busy, busy bees, are we! It all started Friday, my cousin Amy was in town with her 4 year old daughter so the girls and I decided to go see them and swim for the day at the pool where they are staying. Hana and Taylor had a blast. Amy, they will not stop talking about their new best friend. When they play in their room, they pretend she is with them! Thanks for letting us play! Saturday, all 5 of us went to Disney's Animal Kingdom with Bryans cousin. We had so much fun. We went to see the Lion King show, which was like a Broadway show. It was incredible. Matthew's roommate is in it, so we were able to sit up front and then afterwards, we went back and met some of the cast. The girls loved it. After some more rides, we went on to Epcot. They have the flower and garden show right now so there were flowers everywhere. Dad, you would have loved it! They girls loved seeing the princesses made out of flowers! In all, it was a great day to be a family, aside from a few breakdowns from tired kids! Yesterday was Mothers Day. Not much to comment about. I had to get up at 6 with the kids....no bitterness from me! We went to church, Hana sang with the kids for the mothers but I did not get to see it because Chloe had just thrown up all over me, so I cried about that! The kids were argueing all day. Chloe screamed all day because of molars coming in. I had a horrible migraine which finally, at about 1am settled down. So, that day pretty much was like any other day!!! Today, much better. Headache not as bad, girls are SO good. We have tons of pictures to share so I will post them soon. I hope everyone else is doing well. Hopefully this week we will here from the people who made an offer on our house to see if they still want it. We accepted the offer, but our realtor cannot get ahold of them to let them know we accepted. We will keep you posted! Until then, love you all and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great way to keep everyone posted with the happenings of your fami!!! i'm afraid i'm too computer illiterate to try anything like this. love, carol
Post a Comment