"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Lots of pics...Greenbrier
Grandma, Grandpa, and the 5 girls! (for those of you who dont know, my mother is the one on the bottom right!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like it was a whirlwind trip! It is great that everyone could get together like that. It is so good to see all these pics of people I haven't seen in so long!! Can't believe how tall Mia is getting - he was one running around naked last time I saw him!
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a whirlwind trip! It is great that everyone could get together like that. It is so good to see all these pics of people I haven't seen in so long!! Can't believe how tall Mia is getting - he was one running around naked last time I saw him!
Post a Comment