Later that night we went to "Trunk-or-Treat" at church...I even got into it by wearing the costume mom made me when I was little! The girls begged me! Hana had to be Strawberry Shortcake (again, a costume my mother made!!)
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Thursday, November 01, 2007
What a fun filled day!! I never knew how busy I would be on Halloween now that the girls are in school! We started the day by attending the parade at school that went through all the classrooms. Hana's class was supposed to dress up as scarecrows....she told me that she was going to be the cutest one there....I agree!! This is the 2 of them in the morning...(Maddison had to be Dorothy...her Wizard of Oz obsession continues....and I am proud to say that her dress is the first dress I have ever made...not too bad!!!) ....She wore the dress ALL DAY!
Hana, doing her best scarecrow impression!
Hana's class waiting for the parade to go through their room
Later in the day, I was able to get a sitter (thanks Kara!) and go help out with the Halloween festivities in Hana's class. It was so much fun...Hana was happy and surprised that I was there! Here she is with her "BFF's"
Outside they had a game where they had to try to eat a doughnut off a string....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! Of course, Hana was the greatest scarecrow!!! And Maddie's dress was so great! Wait till her daughter wears it 20 some years from now!! The pumpkin still fits you?! brought tears to my eyes cuz i really don't feel that old and remember those days like they were yesterday---guess i am old!!! love all of you----
Soooo cute! But I don't understand how you fit it a costume from when you we little! ARGHHHHHHH! Looked pretty good....think I even remember it! Glad you all had fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment