Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Hana!

Seems like just yesterday, I was getting ready to go to the hospital...scared as could be. Bryan and I were so young and I was not sure if I was going to be a good mom. 8 hours later, little Hana Faith was born...9lbs 1oz...I remember the nurses weighing her and saying "my what a big girl she is". She has been the happiest, and easiest, child. She has brought so much joy to our lives. 6 seems so young, yet so old. She is such a great big sister, and an awesome helper to me. I still recall when I was on bedrest for so many months when I was pregnant with Chloe, she helped me out so much, and she was only 3! So, Happy Birthday to my little princess! Here are some pictures from the past 6 years!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Princess! To think she is 6 already blows my mind! Where does the time go? Our babies are growing up! Hope you have a super fun day! Give her big hugs! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

So fun!

kara jo haught said...

what a cute girl! Happy bithdat hana!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. And now that I've gotten a chance to see all these pictures of Hana...I realize how much all three of your girls look alike!!!! :)