I just wanted to say congrats to my best friend in the whole world! We have been BFF since 2nd grade!!!!! Anyway, she just had her 3rd baby yesterday. A little girl named Hannah Elaine. And, she is one of the few that actually wait to find out what it is....not like some people who say they dont know, but really do know....Lisa really didnt know, so it was a big surprise. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats and I love you and miss you. Thanks for everything you have done for me. From coming out and helping while I was on bedrest to being there and helping me during the funeral a few weeks ago. I wish I could be there now and take your kids. Just know that I love you and miss you and cant wait to kiss your little pumpkin!
2 comments:
hey...we didn't find out for three of them....this was just a different spin on it!!!
Hey BFF!!! Thank you for this! What a sweet and wonderful friend you are....made me cry! Just wish you were here for a hug! Can you just imagine...our 5 princesses all together...oh Josh! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment