"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Flu, Flu, go away...dont come back another day...(not a post for the queasy)
It started 2 weeks ago. The flu...the cold/flu. The one where you entire body aches and you have a fever for 5 days and you have a runny nose and cough. We all had it. Then, I had said that Chloe came in and got sick all over me....the stomach flu. Well, this past Saturday, Maddison was crying all day that her tummy hurt. Nothing new...she always has a tummy ache. So, I was holding her and sure enough....you guessed it....she threw up all over me. Luckily she made it to the toilet all the rest of the times....screaming the whole way "no mommy, I dont like doing this". I felt so bad for her. Well, yesterday, Bryan and I woke up with it. I was better by the time I had to get Hana from school. Bryan went to work and took care of it there. So, when I was awakened by a little voice at 12:30 last night saying "my tummy hurts" I was NOT going to hold her...sorry Hana. Sure enough, she has had her head in the toilet since then. She got it the worst. Poor baby. But she has been awesome about it. Not even coming in to me, just going to the bathroom by herself. Oh, did I mention my kids have NEVER had the flu? Hana did when she was 2, but that is it. So, this was something new in our house. Hopefully she will feel better soon. Hopefully Austin, who was at our house all weekend while his parents were gone, wont get it. Oh, and did I tell you we only have 1 working bathroom in our house? 1 toilet for all these nasties? Thats right folks....but thats a whole other post....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
With three cold/flus and a double ear infection over here, you better not have just jinxed me with that stomach stuff!!!
thanks again for watching our little boy... sorry for throwing him in the 'sick' mix...
I hope you all are feeling better soon. This is not much fun.
We have at the crud down this way, also. I hope last week ended it. Everyone took their turn!
Feel better!
Post a Comment