"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Oh my goodness! I'm smelling free groceries for a year!
Linnea you are such a good sport! Please let me do something for you... can i bring you dinner? I really like your cast. When i was little i always wanted a cast glasses and braces... still haven't had any.
I love'd Kara's reference in her blog to your accident...quoting her..."Publix, where shopping isn't always a pleasure"
Atleast your the sexiest girl with a cast I've ever seen!
yikes! i hope that it heals quickly and that it is no too painful.
oh my goodness...I HATE PUBLIX! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm smelling free groceries for a year!
Linnea you are such a good sport! Please let me do something for you... can i bring you dinner? I really like your cast. When i was little i always wanted a cast glasses and braces... still haven't had any.
I love'd Kara's reference in her blog to your accident...quoting her..."Publix, where shopping isn't always a pleasure"
Atleast your the sexiest girl with a cast I've ever seen!
yikes! i hope that it heals quickly and that it is no too painful.
oh my goodness...I HATE PUBLIX! :)
Post a Comment