Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well, Maddison's birthday was not the best, but it was still good. I made cinnamon rolls for her for breakfast. She opened a gift from Hana. We had lunch with Daddy at Pizza Hut...her choice! Came home and opened more gifts. At lunch, she came down with a fever, so the rest of the day was sort of a bummer for her. She just layed around and did nothing. I just made dinner. She told me she wanted mac and cheese...so I made it for her. She didnt feel like eating much, so she didnt even take a bite. I brought out the cake, and she played around and didnt eat any of it. I guess I will save it and give her some tomorrow if she is feeling better. She did say all day how thankful she was for the gifts! Oh, well, just another day, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can not wait to come up there and celebrate her birthday---hopefully by then all the sickness will be gone!!! hugs and kisses
gramma nutsy