Harmony had a 5K to celebrate the opening of the new school. Since I was advised not to run, due the cast, Bryan decided to do it. Now, he has not run since high school, not even a practice run. He woke up at 7 this morning and decided last minute. So we all went to Harmony to watch it unfold. I thought for sure he would be way behind, towards the end. So, in came Scott and Tom with the lead, I was expecting to see Eva right there until Hana said "there's Daddy". I was not expecting him to come in so soon...20.05 was his time. (I didnt get any good finish line shots.) Eva and Joe were right behind him. I just have to say, good job! And, he was wearing some nasty short shorts this morning til I pitched a fit and made him take it off. He still wore a semi-short shirt and headband...not as bad as it would have been!
The camera was foggy...would have been a good picture...
1 comment:
It was so fun...and there will be more of these for Bryan! btw...just wanted to pat myself on the back and say that I was the third girl to finish with a personal record time...thank you very much!!
Post a Comment