Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Good Homes

We found both of our dogs some good homes. Bubba left a week ago. It was sad. It was a love/hate relationship, but he was so good with the kids, I just went crazy with him running away so much. A great family got him. He is a hunter and was so excited. In fact, he texted me the other day and said UKC wants him to be on the cover of their calendar for next year!!!
Jack went to a great home last night. They found out yesterday that he needed a home and they drove here last night and loved him! I hope he did ok for them over the night.
So, now it is just back to us and Tex. One dog...that is how it will stay!

1 comment:

Erika Anderson said...

ohmygoodness linnea! I'm so sorry he didn't work out. But I'm happy to hear you won't be pulling your hair out chasing him. We should be swimming at my parents pool!!!!!! I miss you guys!