So, my good friend found out I was going away last week and told me I had to read this book. All she said was that it was about vampires. It has been over 7 years since I read a book, and vampires was the last thing I wanted to read about. She insisted. So, I read, and finished it in one day. So eager to pick up the next 2, I read the 2nd one the next the next day. Then, Eva told me the 3rd was the best. So, I saved it for my trip, and it was by far, the best one. One more to come...it comes out this weekend!!! Anyway, a good, easy read about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. The way she writes is so descriptive and really makes you, or at least me, fall in love with all the characters. As soon as the book is over, it leaves me wanting more...cant wait for the next one. And, I just found out that there is a movie coming out in December!!!!!
1 comment:
NO, you don't have to wait that long, the last book comes out at 12:00 am (tonight at some bookstores) August 2nd. These books are so addicting, it's great! :)
Post a Comment