Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lack of posts

I have been lacking posts because, well, there is nothing interesting going on. I read about everyone's summers and the swimming lessons, dance classes, parks, trips...not us. Due to a still broken hand, we have stayed indoors and kept to ourselves. The kids are getting bored out of their minds. I have taken them swimming once, but it is so hard with a cast to do anything with them. So, we stay home. I did take them down to West Palm Beach last weekend and part of this week. Had my cast taken off, and a new one put on. We are on week 7 now...5 more to go. I was hoping to have it off for my birthday next week...but no such luck. At least this one I can get wet! So, for now, nothing going on here. I get to go away for my birthday...mom is sending me by myself to a Bed and breakfast...cant wait!! Till then...read someone elses blog for excitement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor honey! I am so sorry! Sure wish I was there to help you! Just enjoy being with your babies! Call me if you need an ear! Love ya! lisa

Anonymous said...

What a great bday gift -- I relish time alone!! Enjoy it. I am sorry your hand is taking so long to heal. I had a stress fracture on my foot one summer - it was the whole summer too -- uggh! Our summer is crazy, busy, but probably not at all exciting to read about either. Hope you have a great bday! Tell your mom I said "hi!"

Eva and Joey said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today! I hope your birthday is amazing and that you're relaxing by a pool right now reading a good book...hmmm...I wonder which part you're on?...Happy Birthday!!!