"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Monday, February 26, 2007
I hate painting
All the rooms in the house need to be repainted. Did I mention I hate painting? Hate it. Love it when its done. Chloe's blue/chocolate room is DONE! Maddie and Hana's pink/chocolate room is DONE! Bryan is in charge of the rest, which wont get done before we move, I will be surprised if it is done this year!! Plus, he decided to spend a fortune on tons of paint to paint the whole house, and started a little bit in EVERY room, bathrooms, hallways, living room, kitchen, master bed, and I hate the color!!! Nice. I guess its ok for the living areas, not the kitchen and definatly not the bathrooms. Its a beige color, which I think looks green and ugly. Oh well, the bathrooms are small enough that I can repaint them. I just think bathrooms need to be bright and colorful, not drab and blah, which is how I feel when I see the color. Pictures to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see! When is the official move?? I hate painting too! Don't worry it will be all worth it in the end! Love ya!
I like painting when it is on my terms (not because it has to be done) and when it is finished. I will be in your shoes all too soon. It is so tricky because it usually looks so different on the walls than the sample -- GRRR!
Post a Comment