We took the kids to the rodeo here in town last night. It was late, 7pm, and when you have a child that goes to bed at 6, it gets hard when it is 9 and the rodeo is still going on. Chloe didnt know what to do with herself at times, but she was good. The girls loved it. They thought it was so much fun. I didnt know what to expect. I thought it was just a hometown rodeo with local competetors. Nope. People from all over, even Australia, were competing. PBR announcer Mike Mathis was the announcer and the PBR bullfighters and Barrelmen were there. It was so funny. At one point, the bullfighter got inside the barrel and the bull came up and tipped it right over, upside down. Hana was laughing hysterically. She loved the bulls. One man got trampled pretty bad and had to be taken out on a board. They had bareback bucking broncos...crazy! Lots of roping and Hana's favorite, barrel racing. She asked me why the girls and boys in the show were dressed up like cowboys and cowgirls, I told her they were real ones. She could not believe it. We had a great time and hope you can enjoy the pics. They dont do it justice and wish I could have taken more, but most of the time we were juggling the kids!
1 comment:
Hi Nea, Just catching up. Sounds like you have been busy too. I didn't even know that you were moving! Be sure to post your after pictures of the house. I love fixing up a home and making it ours - we are about to move soon also.
Post a Comment