Its been a busy couple of days. I am trying harder to post more often, but not sure how long that will last! Thursdays a friend of mine and I switch off every other week watching each others kids so that we have a couple hours to ourselves to do whatever we need to do. Well, it was my turn this week to go out! We had to do it Wednesday, cause she had an appt. yesterday. So, I dropped the kids off at 10, went to Target and bought some clothes for the girls...they have all hit a growth spurt and dont fit in their clothes anymore. I went to a few other places, stopped by and said hi to Bryan, got a snack wrap at McD's...not a big fan of that place but I was starved!!! and then headed back to pick up the kids. I really didnt do a lot, but it is nice to get out without tugging 3 little munchkins along! In the afternoon, we took Bubba to the park for a long time, had dinner and then went to Orlando to see a friend who just had a baby. He was adorable! Yesterday, I watched my friends daughter while she took her son to the doctor. We played, made choc. chip muffins, colored, and then went to the playground and played...had a picnic and played some more! Two hours we were there...it was such a beautiful day. My children are so happy outside! Chloe loved the fact that she can climb up the playground and go down the slides by herself. When we got home, it was her bedtime. She slept for 2 hours and then we went back to the park with Bubba. The girls played and met some new friends. It started raining, so we had to go. We had dinner and then I took Bubba, and Maddie, for a 3 mile walk. It rained some more and when we woke up we found out that tornados ripped through just north of us. It is devistating. We got some pretty bad storms this morning, but its all good here!! So, today, we are staying in. I have lots of laundry to do. Lots of vaccuming to do! We will probably make some cookies, go to the park, hopefully find out about our lease and if we can get out. I will keep you posted on that too!! Go Bears!!
"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you are all ok! I was so worried when I saw the news! They never say exactly all the towns that are affected.....aghh! Was just going to call...! Stay safe! Keep us posted on the house! Love ya!
Should have written Lisa G!!!!
Post a Comment