Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Perfect timing

Or not so perfect. Bryans truck broke down the other day so he has had my car. Which means, I cant get to the house during the day to do what needs to be done. Plus, it isnt easy to move stuff in my car, so the moving has been halted till the truck is fixed. It is kinda hard for Bryan to go from a big F350 to a Jeep Commander...and for me to go from that to nothin! If only it was next week! Then, this morning, Bryan stayed home for a while so I could go grocery shopping...much needed when all you have in the fridge is butter and milk! On the way, Hana said her tummy hurt. All of a sudden I hear her throw up. All over the new car. Nice! I pulled over. Luckily, I always keep a towel in the car for emergencies like this, since the same thing happened when she was 2. We cleaned her up as much as possible and turned around and headed home. She took a bath and is now in my bed watching Parent Trap, her favorite movie. When I am not here at the computer, I am holding a can of Lysol in one hand and hand sanitizer in the other. I sprayed every toy I could reach and hopefully the other ones wont get it, or me!

No comments: