Monday, April 07, 2008

7 Years

Thats right...7 years ago, yesterday, we were married. Seemed like just yesterday I was sitting on the beach, waiting for my wonderful husband to be to show up...only to wait for an hour. Yep, he was that late to our wedding. Story of my life! I should have known better when he was 2 hours late for our first date. Well, here are a couple snaps of the wedding, just for old times sake.I will never forget how windy and freakin sunny it was...most of our pictures ended up having hair in our face or our eyes squinting.My Dad!
I came home last night to find our bedroom and bathroom halfway torn up. Many of you know I have been living without a bathroom (well, we have the girls) for almost a year now. My dear husband loves to start projects that will turn out great, but never has time to finish them. So, my gift from him is a new toilet (YAY!) (that is still sitting in our bedroom) and new floors. I will post new pics when it is done, which will hopefully be before next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pics. V is pretty good about starting projects that don't get finished either. :)