Monday, April 14, 2008

Procrastination

I should have learned when Bryan was late to our wedding that everything in our life would be late. Now that taxes are due tomorrow, we just started on them saturday. Only to find out that his business taxes were due a month ago. Ooops. I am stuck and dont know how to do them. Thank goodness for turbo tax! On a lighter note, summer is going to be here before we know it. Our boat supposedly got traded in for a newer one a few months ago. Never saw it. Well, I guess they told Bryan that something happened to it, and good news for him, he gets a better boat out of it. Whatever, I will believe it when I see it. I dont think there is a boat. But if there is, you know where we are spending our weekends!

No comments: