Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good news, bad news

I finished our taxes!!!! Bad news...Bryan found out yesterday that he has a job that he can only work nights now. Until OCTOBER. 11-7. That means he has to sleep during the day. What am I supposed to do with 5 kids (2 that are not mine)? What am I going to do this summer with my kids? I may have to invest in some good outdoor stuff....swingset, pool, sprinklers....any suggestions? (that does not have us driving all over the place) Other news, I think there is a raccoon in our attic. I heard the stangest noise last night. When I woke up to inspect it, it got louder and I heard something drop, then be pushed around all over. We came to the conclusion, the raccoon took out the lightbulb that is up there and was playing with it. How in the world did he get in there? What do we do to get him out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the racoon, they don't like music. We played a loud stereo in the attic. Just be sure they aren't in there when you go up, or they'll tear you up! And if they have babies up there, they'll never leave. Your local police station might have a trap you can put up in the attic. As for your husband needing to sleep during the day... WHITE NOISE MACHINE!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

I think you should make swimming at the Munns' pool one of your daily summer time activities!

kara jo haught said...

i second the swimming... and will join you!