Just to prove that it is hard to get any clothes on Chloe other than dress up ones, I documented her week this past week. Well, I tried to get most of it. Most of the days, she started with one dress and ended up with another on. I just got one pic each day. But, you get the idea!
Moday started out happy...

Tuesday, of course she had to sleep in the Ariel dress the night before...this is morning...not a good time for Chloe

But it turned out better when she put on a new dress


Wednesday, she wore a dress that was Maddies (I didnt get the picture of it) so Thursday, after I washed it, she put it back on and picked out ANOTHER dress to put OVER the one she wore Wednesday. So, here are the 2 dresses. She was so proud of this outfit!

Friday, I actually got some normal clothes on her in the morning. If Maddison gets dressed for school, Chloe has to. It never lasts long, but I try. She even let me do her hair...that lasted about 10 minutes, too.


And then the Ariel dress was back on that night. Just in time to get her ears pierced!

Saturday was so busy, I didnt get a picture of her. It consisted of 3 dresses...Ariel, pink fairy, and Belle.
Sunday we were back to Ariel and before I could get the picture, she fell, busted her lip and now, the dress is covered....I do mean covered...in blood. This was the result. I think she was more mad about the dress being ruined than her lip. There is a pretty big hole there. Lips heal well, though, right? It is still bleeding...maybe I should check on that....


But it is all made better by putting on a clean dress, which she is asleep in right now as we speak. Now, a new week begins with new decisions...which dress to wear...and me trying to get all the stains out of her beloved Ariel dress.
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Abi has busted her lip numerous times. Fortunately, they heal quickly and w/out scars in her case. Chloe really is the queen of dress up. My question is how do you get those dresses clean? Abi just wore them for dress up and not for actual outfits which I was glad for because most of them don't look like they would survive many washings.
Post a Comment