"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Little Ree Ree, all grown up
We have always had a rule that the girls can get thier ears pierced when they ask, but we are not forcing them to do it. Hana did 2 years ago. Maddison "never" wants to. Chloe has been asking for a long time now. She always wants "rearings like Nana". I put clip-ons on her, and she likes them for a while, but gets mad that they come off and wants ones that go in your ears. Yesterday, all day, she asked. I kept telling her, it may hurt, you cant take them out, that sort of thing. OK was all she said. We met Bryan at the mall because he needed a few things. I told her to ask Daddy. She did. He looked at me and said lets go! So we went. She sat in my lap, all proud of what was about to happen. She was so good. She sat so still. They did it and she just froze and let out a little cry, asked for her blankie, and that was it. She stopped. I asked if it hurt, she told me no, it scared her. Now, all she does is show us her earings all the time. She woke up all night long just to tell me they were still in her ears and show them to me! I was going to bring my camera, and of course, I forgot it. So, I just took a couple last night and today. Yes, she is wearing the Ariel dress this morning that she wore last night. She slept in it. I will wash it today!
She was a little tired last night!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love it! I'm trying to get kara and shelly to pierce kit and gold's...girls, whats the delay! its the cool thing to do!
Post a Comment